Cleansing With Clinique


Just before Christmas I finally gave into the cleansing balm hype and after Tanya Burr’s rave review of this product I decided to try the Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm instead of the Emma Hardie one.

This cleansing balm is solid in the pot but them you take a pea size amount out (don’t do what I did, you don’t need that much) rub it in between your fingers which turns it into an oil and massage it onto your dry face. Then all you have to do is wash it off. Simples.

This takes makeup off like a dream, thankfully as that it its purpose, it also is good at taking mascara off although I tend to take mine off separately anyway. This is nice because it doesn’t leave any kind of residue on your skin, it just leaves your skin feeling really soft.

At £21 it’s not the cheapest, but it’s also not the most expensive. The pot is huge too, it will definitely last a while. This product is definitely a winner for me, it feels so luxurious it makes me look forward to taking my makeup off.


Have your tried skin care from Clinique?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram