Hiding Those Late Nights With Urban Decay



I have the most horrendous dark circles beneath my eyes, yes I know there are worse things in life to have, but trust me they’re pretty bad. I have tried numerous concealers and correctors (the Bobbi Brown one is pretty good) but I get bored of them all pretty quickly. Let’s just say I have a bit of a complex.

I have heard so much about the Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer and so I thought I would pop along to Debenhams and get one. I will admit that I find beauty counters pretty daunting but I’ve come to the conclusion that the advisors won’t bite. I got matched for the concealer and left with the lightest shade. I will say that the colours are a little dodgy in the range, so I would recommend going to a counter and trying them out, rather than ordering online to make sure you get the right one.

The consistency of this concealer is nothing like I’ve really used before. Unlike the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, this is really light and thin and doesn’t sit heavily on the skin at all. It blends like a complete dream and really highlights beneath the eye. The makeup artist recommended wiping the applicator on both sides before applying the product as the applicator picks up a lot of product and you’ll go through it really quickly otherwise.

Apart from having to wipe the applicator down, hardly something to moan about, I absolutely love this concealer. It’s beautiful, it photographs really well and I just adore it. I’ve had mine for a while and I haven’t run out yet. The only thing I don’t like about it is the price.

It retails for £17.50 and can be found HERE.


Have you tried this, what is your favourite concealer?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram