Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette



If you’ve been a reader for a while you’ll know that I adore Too Faced eyeshadow palettes. They are so perfect, but with them being high end, they are quite pricey. I saw that the sweet peach palette had launched in the US a while ago and now I’ve finally got my hands on it, I thought I’d give you my thoughts on it.

It comes housed in a metallic, magnetic case which shuts firmly, so there’s very little chance of it accidentally opening in your makeup drawers/bag. The packaging is so beautiful! It’s a pink ombre with the cutest little peach on the corner. I don’t think the packaging could be any cuter. Just like with the chocolate bar palette, this palette smells very strongly of peach, it’s actually a really nice scent.  Unnecessary, but lovely none the less.

The palette contains 18 shadows, with a perfect mixture of shimmer and matte shades. I love that it has both types of shades in it as it means that you can complete a whole eye look with one palette. I originally thought this palette would be a little too pink or that I wouldn’t use that many of the shades, but actually they are all very wearable and as you can see from the swatches they all are pretty pigmented. The shadows wear really well on the eyes and last a full day, if you have particularly oily eyelids like I do, then you might want to try a primer, but I don’t find it to be much of an issue.

My only criticism of this palette is that the matte shades are a little bit less pigmented than the shimmery ones, that being said, they are still pigmented and blend beautifully. It’s also a pretty pricey palette at £39.00 but that’s a pretty average price for a high-end palette.

Overall I’d highly recommend this palette, if you liked the Naked 3 but wanted it to have a little bit more of a variety in it then I’d highly recommend this palette. It’s pricey but it’s beautiful. Once again, Too Faced have made a pretty incredible palette.         
   

I've made a whole video reviewing this palette which I'll pop in here for you if you'd like to watch it.



Have you tried this palette, what did you think about it?     

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram