BECCA x Jaclyn Hill


I love makeup palettes, I think that they’re perfect for travelling, plus I’m pretty lazy so it’s nice to have multiple products in one place.  Didn’t buy this palette when it launched originally and then regretted it so badly and I finally tracked it down whilst I was in Strasbourg and I knew I had to buy it.

In case you’ve been living under a makeup rock I’m talking about the BECCA x Jacyln Hill Palette. Let’s just say that this is one of the most beautiful items I own. The packaging is really sturdy so I don’t worry about putting it in a case whilst travelling, plus it clicks shut, so you don’t have to worry about an eyeliner ending up in your pretty highlighter.

I already had Champagne Pop highlighter, which I’ve now given to a friend, but I still felt like this palette had so much more to offer than one product. The palette consists of 2 highlighters and 3 blushers.
Both of the highlighters in the palette are beautiful, I think they would look specifically beautiful on deeper skin tones but are somehow universal at the same time. Hey are insanely pigmented and honestly make my inner makeup nerd SO happy.

I was happily surprised by the quality of the blushers in the palette as I had never tried any blushers by Becca before. I think the shade range is really well thought out, there’s a light, sparkly pink shade that reminds me of Orgasm by NARS, a terracotta shade which is my favourite blush in the palette and then a much brighter pink which really makes the face pop.

I absolutely adore this palette and I 100% have my eyes on the Chrissy Teigen collaboration.


Have you tried this palette, what do you think of Becca collaborations?

 

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram