Night Out Makeup 2017

A little while ago I went on a night out – yes, I know it’s shocking – and I absolutely adored my makeup. I thought I would just do a little post and basically let you know what I was wearing on my face.

BASE
I didn’t use a primer as I have dry skin, I don’t have any issue with my makeup staying on, so I went straight on with NARS Sheer Glow and Real Techniques Miracle Complexion sponge. I then used my favourite concealer which is the Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer.

CHEEKS
I then used a little bit of the Charlotte Tilbury Film star Bronze and Sculpt and I used the contour shade. I then used my Summer Clarins bronzer basically all over the face and used a little blush from my Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette in Surreal Light. Of course, I used Champagne pop as a highlighter and I put a little bit of the Rosie Huntington-Whitely for Autograph pressed highlighter over the top and it looked incredible.

EYES
I used a Bourjois eye primer and then a NARS duo in Alhambra. I also ran a little bronzer through the crease, used the L’Oreal Super Lier and the L’Oreal Fibre mascara. I used a Maybelline micro pencil through my brows and set them with the Maybelline Brow Drama.

LIPS
On the lips I used a Sephora lip cream stain in the shade 24 and it lasted all night!


What do you wear as your night out makeup?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram