The Summer Foundation Edit


I like to switch up my foundations when we get to the summer time and so I thought I would talk you through my favourite summer picks.

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer
Sometimes, especially when it’s hot outside, it is nice to have a lightweight base. I love this product because it gives a lovely glowy finish, decent coverage and doesn’t feel heavy on the skin at all. It’s a pricey option but it lasts a really long time, comes in a wide shade range and is just a genuinely lovely product.  I have dry skin and I love the original, however, if you have oily skin they have an oil-free version which I actually think is more popular than this one!

You can find this HERE for £34.00

No7 Stay Perfect Superlight Foundation
I have loved this foundation for a couple of years now, it’s a very watery formula and so it sits on the skin really nicely and isn’t in the slighted heavy. No7 offer a colour matching service so it’s really easy to find your perfect shade and I just love this foundation for summer. Its lightweight perfection.

You can find this HERE for £15.00

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation
If you have oily skin, especially during the summer, they offer a matte and poreless version of this foundation which is a good option to go for. That being said, I absolutely love this version of the foundation, it has really good coverage, it’s buildable and is nice and glowy. The only drawback is the shade range which is quite limited, however, if you can find a decent shade match I would highly recommend this foundation.

You can find this HERE for £7.99

Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream
For me this product bridges the gap between a tinted moisturiser and a foundation and I absolutely adore it. It has a really nice level of coverage, its natural, yet covers enough to make you feel more confident. The shade range available is pretty good and the lady at my local counter was brilliant in matching me, so I would definitely recommend going to get the right shade. This balances delicately between being glowy and having a natural finish and is perfect for summer.

You can find this HERE for £27.00


What is your favourite foundation for summer?

 

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram