If You Really Want To Treat Yourself ...


It’s not very often I buy myself something ridiculously overpriced and luxurious  but it happened and if you really want to treat yourself then you need to try this.

I’ve hardly tried anything from Dior but when I went to get matched for a foundation and my makeup was taken off with this product I fell in love, slight exaggeration I know. It is the Dior Hydra Life Micellar Water No Rinse Cleanser. It’s basically a micellar water, a £27 micellar water, that’s all it is and yet I’m obsessed with it.

The main reason I fell in love with this cleanser is the scent, yes the scent. The cleanser has Echinacea flower extract in it and don’t know if that’s what gives it the perfect scent but guys, I adore it. I really does feel like a luxury when you use it, it smells amazing and leaves my skin super soft and makeup free.

Now, I’m not going to sit here and say this is an absolute necessity and you must buy it, the Garnier micellar water is great, but if you really want to treat yourself then I would 100% recommend giving this a go, it’s truly a beautiful product.


Have you tried any Dior Skincare, what’s your favourite?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram