If You're Looking For A New Glow


I love highlighters, and no I’m not talking about the stationary kind, I have a bit of a problem. I’ve been completely obsessed with Becca highlighters for so long now that I completely forgot other brands existed, that was until I was in Debenhams the other day and saw this one.

I’m sure I’m completely late to the party with Laura Geller Highlighters, especially Gilded Honey, but it is beautiful. It’s very pigmented but has the capability of being as subtle or as bold as you want it to be. The powder itself blends like a dream and the lasting power is really worth mentioning, it’s amazing.

At £21 I would have hoped for much better packaging, it’s made of plastic and wouldn’t look out of place in the high-street but all was forgiven when I actually used the product. It is so beautiful. The shade itself reminds me a little bit of champagne pop but it’s just the most gorgeous gold shade, in fact gilded honey is the perfect name for it.


So if you are looking for a new highlighter and fancy treating yourself, I would highly recommend this one, I haven’t stopped using it since I bought it.

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram