My Most Loved Summer Products


Can you believe we are at the end of summer already? Personally, I’m super excited for autumn, but I thought it’s about the right time to reflect on my summer favourites.

Laura Mercier Hydrating Foundation Primer
Yes I know, I’m still banging on about this one. Honestly, this primer is incredible, it’s absolutely perfect for dry skin and just makes my foundation sit perfectly on top. Sadly, I’ve pretty much used up all of mine but a repurchase is definitely on the cards.

Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue
I’ve used this a lot this summer because it gives nice coverage but is super lightweight, not heavy and I honestly adore it. It’s effectively a tinted moisturiser which is perfect for summer as you don’t really want anything heavy during the heat and I love this, plus the colour match I have is perfect.

Black Opium Floral Shock
Anyone who knows me knows I adore perfume. I have a vast collection and therefore I rarely stick to using the same one, but floral shock is a massive exception. This was a gift from James for Valentine’s Day and I’ve gone through the entire thing, and I rarely go through a perfume. If you like the original black opium I would definitely go and give this a sniff, it’s much lighter and just a perfect signature scent.

Bare Minerals Gen Nude Lipsticks
I have two of these and they are gorgeous, glossy but long lasting, beautiful colours. I’m just completely obsessed and I definitely recommend finding a colour you like because they are gorgeous.

Zoella Gelat’Eau Body Mist
This was part of the Jelly and Gelato collection and it is one of my favourite Zoella fragrances. It’s been really nice to have a fruity spray to chuck in my handbag and just top up with, it’s much easier than carrying around a whole perfume, plus the packaging and fragrance is great.


What have been your favourite summer products?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram