My Autumn Essentials


I love autumn, in fact I’ve already done an entire post this month on why Autumn is my favourite season of the year; so I’ll try and keep this post down to my Autumn essentials.

We’ll start with makeup because it’s one of the things I get the most excited about mixing up. I really enjoy throwing a few golden tones in there, for example the NARS eyeshadow duo in Isolde, which I’ve had for years and am completely obsessed with. I also really enjoy bringing back the berry lip, NYX, Rimmel and YSL have some great ones. Nail polish is a super easy thing to update, I like to include a lot of berry tones and khaki greens. It’s also a great time to start thinking about winter skincare and re-introducing those hydrating masks, my favourite is the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask.

Fashion changes massively in autumn, it’s great especially when you’re running late as you can chuck on a scarf and you’re god to go. I add to my checked scarf collection every single year because enough is never enough. It’s also the time to buy a few new winter knits, ZARA and Topshop always do great ones and I’m obsessed with the ZARA knits with pompoms this year, they’re so cute.

As well as burning more candles and watching more films, I like to try to bake more, it’s a great activity for those dark, cold evenings. One of my favourite baking books is Tanya Bakes, but there’s so many to choose from, I might try and add a few to my collection this year.


What do you do to update your life for Autumn?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram