NEW IN: Clarins SOS Masks



Clarins is one of my favourite high-end brands, I think that has something to do with the fact that it was one of the first high-end brands I ever tried. I always get excited by their new launches but rarely buy into the skincare ones as they are usually some kind of anti-ageing product, well that was until now.

 Face masks are still having a moment right now and Clarins have released three new SOS masks; I knew I wanted try all three so I decided to buy the miniature pack which at £18 is not the best value for money but it beats paying £30 for each mask.

The range consists of 3 masks, the SOS Hydra Face Mask, SOS Pure Face Mask and the SOS Comfort Face Mask. The SOS Hydra Face Mask is a cream to gel formula which is perfect for dry and dehydrated skin. Clarins do skincare for dehydrated skin really well and this mask is no exception. The SOS Pure Face Mask is a purifying mask, it reminds me a little bit of a traditional clay mask but it leaves the skin with a matte finish and is perfect if you have oily skin or are blemish prone which I definitely am sometimes. The SOS Comfort Mask is one my favourites as it super moisturising and it smells like Mango, who doesn’t love that? It’s very thick and it really feels like a treat for the skin.

So, that’s a quick run-down of the new Clarins masks, they are £30 each or you can get the sample set like I did for £18.


What is your favourite kind of facemask?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram