The Face Mask Edit


I frequently talk about my love for facemasks and yet I don’t remember every giving you a condensed list of my favourites; so I thought I’d do that today.

Origins drink-up intensive overnight mask
Let’s start with the most obvious of all, I’ve banged on about this for years but if you want something that smells like apricots and is perfect for dry skin and leaves you looking glowy in the morning then I highly recommend giving this a go.

L’Oreal Blemish Rescue Mask
Firstly, this mask is super affordable and it leaves my skin SO soft afterwards that I’m totally obsessed with it. It’s designed to help clear up and prevent future breakups, plus it makes your face blue which is always fun.

No7 Beautiful Skin Pore Vacuum Mask
This is a newer one to my collection but it is great at stripping the nose/t=zone/wherever you want to use it of anything blocking the pores. I find masks like this incredibly fascinating, when in reality it’s pretty revolting, but this is the best one I’ve used.

Glam Glow
I’m putting Glam Glow down in general as they do a pretty great selection. They are definitely up there price point wise but they are pretty good and I enjoy using them.


What is your favourite facemask?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram