Anna Saccone - Written In The Stars Collection


Having worn the Virgo zodiac necklace from Anna’s collection around my neck everyday for more than a year, I knew when she released a new collection I needed to try it. The new collection moves away from the zodiac theme to one of constellations. Out of the three items she released I ordered two and thought I’d do a little review of them, having worn them since they arrived.

The only reason I didn’t order the constellation necklace as well, I firstly is because this jewellery isn’t cheap and to order all 3 is a little much, also I’m still loving my zodiac necklace and right now I don’t need both.

The collection comes in three shades, silver, silver gold plated or silver rose gold plated. As with the zodiac necklace, I decided to opt for rose gold.

Written in the Stars Birthstone

Anna says “No one is stopping you from celebrating your whole birth month, so go ahead, because a birthday is never enough! Celebrate your special month through a Swarovski crystal in a star shaped choker. Each month is symbolized by a special birthstone, from burgundy January to rose October. This is the perfect addition to the constellation necklace, adding even more of a individual touch to your jewellery. Each design in this collection is a level of personalization, which sparks the feeling of self-connectedness. This feeling is the first steps towards fulfilling good karma, practicing positivity, kindness, and self-improvement, which is what Written in the Stars stands for.”

The main thing to be noted about this necklace is that it is a choker – it can be worn as a tradition choker, or on its longest length a short necklace – which is how I prefer to wear it. There’s a multitude of options when creating your necklace, from colour to birthstone which is great as you can truly have the necklace you want.

I chose the rose gold November choker – many of you will know that my birthday is in September but I’ve never been a fan of the September birthstone, so I opted for November and it is my boyfriend’s birth month and I preferred how it looks.

Overall, I think the quality of this necklace is really good, it is well made and shipped quickly considering it is personalised to the options you choose. The only thing I’m not convinced about is the price, it retails for £49, which I do think is a little expensive for a choker.

Written in the Stars Engravable Bar

Anna says: “Introducing for the first time the chance to engrave the word/name of your choice on a necklace! Your name, nickname, partner’s name, favorite word, or simply an inspiring message, get it engraved in the font that Anna picked herself! This is the perfect gift as it is personal, irreplaceable, and can be combined and stacked with other pieces! Each design in this collection is a level of personalization, which sparks the feeling of self-connectedness. This feeling is the first steps towards fulfilling good karma, practicing positivity, kindness, and self-improvement, which is what Written in the Stars stands for.”

This is my favourite piece out of the collection, I have always loved bar necklaces and I love that you can have it engraved with whatever you like. The only thing about the personalisation is that you then cannot return it, so think well and do your research before ordering.
The necklace only comes in one size which is accurately described as a choker. I really wish this wasn’t a choker and had a longer chain length to make it easier to wear this and the birthstone choker together, personally, unless you wear the birthstone necklace a little way up your neck I don’t like how they sit together. Although I purchased them to wear as a duo, I’m still more than happy to wear them separately, I just wish this had been a regular length necklace.

Annoyances aside, this has quickly become one of the most coveted pieces of jewellery. Instead of a word, I chose to have my anniversary engraved on mine because I’ve always wanted something with it on. The necklace itself is really dainty and the engraving itself is very detailed and I adore it. I haven’t taken it off and I love how it looks with my zodiac necklace which is on a medium chain length.

The bar necklace is a little more expensive, which I would put down to the engraving and retails at £59.

I love the two additions to my jewellery collection, I have to say I don’t think you need both but its nice to have the option of both. Personally, I will be wearing them separately due to the similarity in length. They are expensive, and so I would suggest considering how much you will wear out of them before purchasing, however, keep in mind that they are very well made and if they are anything like the Zodiac collection, they’ll wear well. I would definitely recommend checking out the collection, I haven’t taken the bar necklace off.


Have you tried anything from this collection?


Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram